Content Harry Potter

Reviews

findmeastory posted a comment on Thursday 10th January 2019 2:59pm for "Indifference and Neglect"

F.N.?.... TTFN?

dude35 posted a comment on Tuesday 8th January 2019 8:16pm for "Indifference and Neglect"

I typically like your stories, but I tend to draw the line at Hermione bashing and this story had a bit too much of that in it. She's not a perfect character and I'm not about to pretend that she is, but she is so out of character in this fic that it's ridiculous. Yes, she ends up with Ron in canon, so that's oddly in character, but nearly everything else she does in this fic is so un-Hermionelike that you might as well have just replaced her character with an OC rather than assassinate her character. I honestly can't fault Harry for how he treats her throughout this fic based on how she acts towards him first and I was actually waiting for some character (probably Dumbledore) to admit that they had her under the imperius or a loyalty charm/potion keyed to Dumbledore and/or a lust/love potion keyed to Ron, but that admission never came. It's the only thing that would have made her actions make sense unless you wanna attribute her behavior to the curse she took in the DOM battle. It was one thing to have her listen to Dumbledore again and basically ignore Harry during the summer for the second year in a row, but to then have her be clueless as to what Harry's problem with her is when he gets to Headquarters and follow that up with everything she said/did about/to Harry between then and when she went back to Hogwarts almost makes it sounds like you have a vendetta against her in this fic. Yes, you make pretty much everyone else in the story horrible people too, but you didn't have to make them as OOC as you did with Hermione in order for them to be horrible people. I'll admit to my bias of being a Hermione fan, so I don't like to see her bashed, but if you were gonna do it, you at least could have done it in a way that didn't make her come across as a totally different person of her own free will. Also, Riddle, no matter how you changed him for the better, getting together with McGonagall will never not be creepy and gross. I want to like all your stories, but this one missed the mark for me.

Rainbine208 posted a comment on Thursday 9th August 2018 4:20am for "Indifference and Neglect"

Love it. Sadly no lemons.

Alice Zecco posted a comment on Saturday 5th May 2018 12:13am for "Indifference and Neglect"

Every time I read this I love it more!

demigod1643 posted a comment on Monday 18th December 2017 12:35am for "Indifference and Neglect"

Absolutely fantastic. Well done.

noylj posted a comment on Saturday 14th October 2017 8:31pm for "Indifference and Neglect"

You know, if Dan and Emma were decent human beings, they would have gotten food to Harry. Since they failed him in something as simple as feeding him, screw them too. All they've done is sit around and watch.

Ratboy posted a comment on Saturday 14th October 2017 6:00pm for "Indifference and Neglect"

I just reread this and I still love it.

noylj posted a comment on Wednesday 11th October 2017 9:18am for "Indifference and Neglect"

The scary thing is that I see the canon!Weasleys and Bumblemore in this story and can believe exactly how they act. I can't believe Hermione, Neville, or Luna, but that's me.

Too bad being a sociopath isn't really cured that easily.

miss_moggi posted a comment on Sunday 20th August 2017 9:57am for "Indifference and Neglect"

that was an amazing read xx i would definitely recommend this fanfiction xx

roon0 posted a comment on Sunday 20th November 2016 11:10pm for "Indifference and Neglect"

Brilliant. I have enjoyed this hugely.

LandlessLord posted a comment on Wednesday 16th November 2016 2:07pm for "Indifference and Neglect"

Thank you for finally slapping a bit of truth down the wizarding world's collective throats.

Jaleesa-G21 posted a comment on Sunday 27th March 2016 4:45am for "Indifference and Neglect"

This story was absolutely amazing.

Crazy Pedantic posted a comment on Thursday 4th June 2015 5:02pm for "Indifference and Neglect"

I read this story years ago and the parts in Grimmauld place with Molly denying Harry food and forgetting his birthday really stuck with me. On and off over the past six months I've been trying to find this again. Finally I did, Google is not all it's cracked up to be.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed this story and most of your other work. Thanks for writing it. :)

jspring posted a comment on Friday 8th May 2015 7:14pm for "Indifference and Neglect"

excellent story! Thanks for writing!

clancy21 posted a comment on Monday 8th December 2014 9:42pm for "Indifference and Neglect"

I truly enjoyed this story!! Thank you for sharing it with us.

Clancy21

gtgrouch posted a comment on Monday 8th December 2014 3:27am for "Indifference and Neglect"

Delightful well-written little one-shot! By exaggerating the characters a little, the author highlighted how the behavior of many canon characters is silly, small-minded, and hypocritical.

keichan2 posted a comment on Sunday 30th November 2014 2:19pm for "Indifference and Neglect"

"Phil Macrevice" Bwahahahahahaha!

I really liked this story!

Thanks for sharing!

gtgrouch posted a comment on Wednesday 6th August 2014 8:52pm for "Indifference and Neglect"

In my opinion, Seel'vor gave us one of the best post-OOtP angst stories ever written.

While I enjoyed the Epilog more than the one JKR gave us, I thought the story was a little weak after Voldemort was 'killed.' It seemed a little artificial.

Still, a good story overall and well worth reading.

Mirky posted a comment on Sunday 29th June 2014 10:10am for "Indifference and Neglect"

Lmao cute. Cool. Weird. Nutty. And wtf moments abound. Loved it.

InAnnaCat posted a comment on Friday 16th May 2014 11:36pm for "Indifference and Neglect"

That was wonderful! I have never read a story where Harry just stopped caring about the wizarding world. And his defeat of Voldemort was inspiring because Voldy was defeated and Tom triumphed and married McGonagle! It would be great if they have children.