Content Harry Potter

Reviews

David Thacker posted a comment on Wednesday 19th June 2013 1:12am

Will you be adding more to this here? Also What about Siruis going back and perventing the switch or making sure someone know it happened that could help him with staying out of jail and raising Harry.

kyoshi posted a comment on Wednesday 18th April 2012 4:50pm

I have never seen Dumby be dark and powerful against the Death Eaters. It was really refreshing. Enjoyed immensely the two stories. There should be a story where Dumby is tough right from the beginning and fights Voldy tooth and naiil.

Tenchifew posted a comment on Tuesday 26th July 2011 3:58am

Very very nice short story. I like your Harry. Thank you for writing.

Manatheron posted a comment on Wednesday 5th January 2011 6:59am

-Frowns-

A rather excessive over-reaction... it was straining the realms of my suspension of disbelief until the 'pledge myself to you bit' that snapped it completely

Also Dumbledore, or any authority figure for that matter, telling you to go have sex would kill any desire you had to do so. Not to mention even Casanova couldn't have worked that fast.

Tonnocal posted a comment on Saturday 25th December 2010 1:16pm

cool - badass!Dumbledore

jilumasam posted a comment on Friday 17th December 2010 4:00am

These are both good chapters and great reads. I like the second one a bit better though...

normalguycap posted a comment on Wednesday 15th December 2010 6:44pm

I think I like you as an author. This was fun and nice to see; I don't think I've ever come across one with a Dumbledore like this.

Just a little thing though, you used "old friend" way too often.

Good story though. A favorite!

normalguycap posted a comment on Wednesday 15th December 2010 6:15pm

I enjoy your descriptive prowess especially about Harry and gaining his power. However, the story took on a dramatically different tone when H/HR got back to Dumbledore's office. A radical change. Since its like a once shot its ok, but the instant kinkiness and stuff was "whoa hang on life changing shit happened let's grope."

It's always tough to write a convincing romance or whatever, but having the characters say "my love" at times, for some reason just seems awkward when I read it, even though I say it to my own sweetheart and she says it back. That's not a complaint as more an observation on HP fics as a whole.

The story started very strong, but the ending scene got kinda wonky, probably from the dramatic change. But you had a strong conclusion.

I liked reading this all the same.

Crys posted a comment on Wednesday 15th December 2010 4:31pm

I've read these before and quite enjoyed them. Still do.

I'd enjoy a continuation of this, second, chapter. It'd probably end up being rather short as AD simply steamrolls over everthing in Harry's path, though. Oh, well. A "kicking butt and taking names" Dumbledore is fun to read.

I can only think of one more person who survived that fight who could possibly want to go back and change it. Hermione. If you're looking to continue these short stories, that's the only one left I can think of.

Anyway, great ficlets. Thanks.

Mistress of Potions posted a comment on Wednesday 15th December 2010 2:59am

How many chapters? I think this is the most original fanfic I've ever read and am already looking forward to more of it.

David Thacker posted a comment on Wednesday 15th December 2010 2:50am

Question is there going to be one with just hermione?