Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Luan Mao posted a comment on Saturday 18th December 2010 11:51pm for "Indifference and Neglect"

Interesting one-shot. If you can call 60K words a one-shot.

There wasn't much new for me in this story because I quite like "Harry wakes up" and "Harry gets fed up" stories and seek them out. Nevertheless I quite enjoyed this one. It's well written and you avoided the worst of the cliches.

One original feature: Harry vanquishing Voldemort in _Mortal Kombat_. Mmmm, nope. Don't think I've come across that one before. And Voldemort having made his first horcrux by mistake and later welcoming the reintegration of his soul fragments is new, at least to me.

I do think Harry should have beaten the Weasleys and the Order a bit more after he took ownership of the house. Maybe require them all to address him as Your Worshipfulness as a condition of using the house. Just because he no longer cares about much doesn't mean he can't take amusement where he can find it.

Quibble aside, it was a good story and I enjoyed reading it.

Regards,
LM

jilumasam posted a comment on Friday 17th December 2010 5:07am for "Indifference and Neglect"

Nicely Done!

chris7200 posted a comment on Friday 17th December 2010 4:58am for "Indifference and Neglect"

What a fantastic story! Loved, loved, loved the bit about Mortal Kombat. Thanks for the great read.

hordac85 posted a comment on Thursday 16th December 2010 11:02pm for "Indifference and Neglect"

Excellent! Keep it up!

Meteoricshipyards posted a comment on Thursday 16th December 2010 9:09pm for "Indifference and Neglect"

Sweet ending.

Loved the defeat of Voldemort. Rather unique, beating him at video games.

Sorry to see Luna fail Harry, too. Was happy that she and Neville found happiness together.

Mrs. Granger was great. Her teasing Hermione was very funny. Mr. Granger and the sandwich was good, too. The 'cuffs - not so much (shudder).

Nice happy ending.

Thank you for writing it.

Tom A.

00_Knight posted a comment on Thursday 16th December 2010 6:14pm for "Indifference and Neglect"

Great story Seel'vor!

Welcome to FFA!

sparrowphoenix posted a comment on Wednesday 15th December 2010 6:12pm for "Indifference and Neglect"

Absolutely wonderful. I wish I had found this sooner.

Keep up the wonderful work.

Mot70 posted a comment on Wednesday 15th December 2010 6:01pm for "Indifference and Neglect"

> Is it a one-short short? Is it a novel? No...

Is it a well-crafted story? Absolutely! Thanks for sharing!

Darryn posted a comment on Wednesday 15th December 2010 12:20pm for "Indifference and Neglect"

A well written Harry who doesn't care, nice. Loved the mortal kombat challenge :)

gadriam posted a comment on Wednesday 15th December 2010 9:36am for "Indifference and Neglect"

Magnificent. Brilliant! All in all, pretty damn good.
There was a lot of guesswork to do regarding Harry's original behaviour and Tom's change of heart, but i think i worked it out. This is a story to return to, i think. Those are quite rare.

Thanks.

g

Mistress of Potions posted a comment on Wednesday 15th December 2010 2:32am for "Indifference and Neglect"

Thank you for a particularly well written story.