Content Harry Potter

Reviews

aalens posted a comment on Thursday 3rd April 2014 8:02am for "Indifference and Neglect"

Thanks for writing this. It has kept me happily entertained all afternoon.

Anansii posted a comment on Tuesday 30th July 2013 7:53am for "Indifference and Neglect"

I had Tom Paxton's song "Monday Morning in Paradise" running through my head as I read this - very appropriate. Watching Tom and Harry working together to deal with the horcruxes, then finish things up in Mortal Kombat was a hoot, and not something I recall seeing before. Well done

torgrim posted a comment on Thursday 31st January 2013 11:02pm for "Indifference and Neglect"

Hi,

I liked this story, though the Harry & Hermione romance just felt a little stuck on at the end.

Personally I would have liked it if the story had ended earlier and the two of them just reconciled as friends, perhaps leaving it open for somthing more in time. That's probably more down to taste though.

Really enjoyed reading this thanks!

Torg.

ladybelz posted a comment on Wednesday 30th January 2013 1:14pm for "Indifference and Neglect"

I totally loved this fic!! Where can I find more Attitude!Harry fics like this one? It was truely a breath of fresh air. ^_^

Allisan posted a comment on Monday 21st January 2013 9:33pm for "Indifference and Neglect"

Loved this. Thanks for sharing.

dragbit posted a comment on Sunday 13th January 2013 7:27pm for "Indifference and Neglect"

loved the story

Trixtor posted a comment on Sunday 2nd December 2012 6:33am for "Indifference and Neglect"

Not bad. Could have done without the rushed sexul encounter involving one jealous redhead and one naive brunette, if only because I seriously doubt the aforementioned brunette would consent to anything while still harboring feelings for Harry, but who am I to judge a long-completed work?

Oh, right: a reviewer *insert cackles*

Anyway, nice story, but the shallow nature of some of the characters (particularly Lust-Filled Hermione, Rich-Bitch-Wannabe Ginevra, and Useless Remus) left something to be desired. I still enjoyed it, though I've read better stories.

luna4917 posted a comment on Thursday 26th July 2012 2:12am for "Indifference and Neglect"

Very nice! I particularly like the "Shove it up the arse" routine that Harry gave everyone. It's always nice to see him written with a backbone.

WalkaboutTigger posted a comment on Saturday 21st July 2012 5:08am for "Indifference and Neglect"

Bloody excellent story!

I was initially turned off by the lack of my favourite 'ship, but you pulled it out and made it into likely one of my all-time favourite pieces of fan fiction.

I was immensely pleased with the distinct lack of spelling, punctuation and grammatical errors, a well-conceived plot, fleshed-out, three-dimensional characters and story telling on par with my favourite authors.

Bless you,

WT

billi24 posted a comment on Saturday 10th March 2012 3:50pm for "Indifference and Neglect"

Really really love this story. Unforgiving Harry is good. Just wish Harry had chosen another girl in the end and Hermione had been left with to late regret. I would really like to see a story once where he leaves everyone behind and starts a happy life outside of this group. And Hermione learning that there is a price for indifference would be good. But even if the relationship is kind of thrown at the end just so Hermione gets her happy ending, this is such a small part of the story that it doesn't really detract of how good this story is.

Teleen posted a comment on Wednesday 29th February 2012 1:54am for "Indifference and Neglect"

Nicely done. Thanks for writing! :)

thetaxzombie posted a comment on Saturday 5th November 2011 12:56am for "Indifference and Neglect"

Whoa! A good deal of anger in this fic (justifiable but wow), it was kind of like watching a train wreak in a way, horrible (not the writing, what was happening to Harry) but I couldn't look away.

I think you nailed Ron's and Dumbledore's characters. Worthless SOB and the master MOB. Both have major hearling problems. As for Molly, after thinking about it some I wouldn't put it past her. Ginny's a stalker, nuf said there.

I've always had a soft spot for Moony but Harry's questions of him were telling. He could have tried but he didn't, even if you throw out the time before Hogwarts that still left the time after. So-

I must say that your 'defeat' of Tom was original (at least for me) and quite interesting. The scenes with Harry and Tom were great.

Happy to see how it turned out and it was nice to see the Grangers as more then canon fodder for once.

All and all very nicely done a great fic!

aaliyah1963 posted a comment on Sunday 14th August 2011 1:52am for "Indifference and Neglect"

This was a very funny and well written story. I loved sarcastic and unrepentant Harry. It was awesome. I usually do not read stories without a main pairing or *het* but this was recommended on hpstoryfinders on LJ and I had to take a peek. I am very glad that I did.

Cassandra30 posted a comment on Tuesday 9th August 2011 11:58am for "Indifference and Neglect"

I really like this story a lot. <sigh> I do think Harry should have given Remus a chance to try again. If he did in fact learn from his mistakes then Alex could have used an Uncle.

KennethRose posted a comment on Thursday 21st July 2011 9:42am for "Indifference and Neglect"

Devilishly hilarious! I found myself gasping for breath at several points because I was laughing so hard. The relationship between Harry and Hermione seemed a wee bit rushed at the end, but I'm not too bothered by it since it was such a fantastic story in general. Keep up the great writing!

adafrog posted a comment on Monday 11th July 2011 12:03am for "Indifference and Neglect"

Lovely, thanks.

Wynter posted a comment on Sunday 12th June 2011 6:56am for "Indifference and Neglect"

Brilliant!! That's all I can say... the dark lord showing up on a beach to talk to Harry had me laughing, as well as the name of those reporters!

silversong posted a comment on Monday 30th May 2011 6:40pm for "Indifference and Neglect"

Awesome story!!! Thanks for sharing!

vampiresplus posted a comment on Monday 30th May 2011 5:38am for "Indifference and Neglect"

A wonderfully written story. Kept me on the edge of my seat. And it even had a happy ending. Good Job.

loretta537 posted a comment on Tuesday 24th May 2011 3:42am for "Indifference and Neglect"

this was a great story!